Monday, July 7, 2014

Why I Got Emergency Transferred – June 25


 Dear Family,

Well I am sure all of you are just dying to know why I got emergency transferred. Well the reason is I am the Branch President in the Coshocton Branch. Yes I am very surprised.

So here are 2 highlights from the week:

Saturday: Saturday I got to go back down to Powell! The Pohmers got baptized! It was so cool to see them finally enter into covenants with there Father in Heaven. It was an amazing day! I spent basically all day down in Powell. We went ot the baptism then went over to the Pohmers with President and Sister Nilsen for dinner.

Sunday: I was sustained and Set apart as the Branch President. I guess that is a highlight. It was a crazy day.

Hope all of you had a great week. Sorry for the short email. It has been a CRAZY day!! 

Love,
Elder Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment